Unless otherwise noted, all AZCIR content is covered by a Creative Commons
- You must credit us: For bylines, use “Author Name, Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting.” At the top of the text of the story, include a line that reads: "This story was originally published by the Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting." You must link the words "Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting" to the original URL of the story. You must use our logo.
- All stories must run in their entirety unless otherwise noted or agreed upon after discussion with AZCIR.
- All republished content delivered online must have a link to AZCIR and include all of the links in our story.
- All material must be attributed and credited prominently, and where appropriate for the material type throughout.
- Photos, graphics and other visual elements are permitted for one-time-use only.
- You have permission to edit AZCIR material to reflect changes in time, location and editorial style only.
- You have no rights to sell, license, syndicate or otherwise represent yourself as the owner of our material. This means you cannot re-distribute our material separately, or place it behind a paywall. You cannot fundraise or sell advertising against our material.
If you are interested in receiving email notifications to republish AZCIR articles, email us here
behind our license.
*This agreement borrows language from the “Steal Our Stories” page
written by ProPublica.
Arizona legislative voting analysis
by AZCIR Staff, Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting
October 24, 2017